The ICS Business App is highly secured. That means you can use it with peace of mind. It is also important that you protect your smartphone or tablet. This way nobody can access your ICS Business App.
How to secure your smartphone or tablet
- Do not do your banking on a public Wi-Fi network, for example in a café.
- It is better to use your telephone data connection when you are on the road.
- Secure your smartphone or tablet with an access code or password.
- Use a different code or password for each device or programme.
- Are you having your smartphone or tablet repaired? Then remove the SIM card or memory card.
Tips to protect your software and apps against fraud
- Always install the updates of the operating system of your smartphone or tablet.
- Also regularly update the apps on your smartphone or tablet, via the App Store or Google Play.
- Only install apps through official providers such as the App Store or Google Play.
- Software breaches (such as jailbreaking, rooting or hacking) make your device less safe.
Lost or stolen device: 3 important steps
- Report the theft of your smartphone or tablet immediately. Is your device stolen abroad? Then don't wait to report it until you get home: report it to the local authorities immediately.
- Has your smartphone or tablet been stolen or lost, and does it have the ICS Business App on it? Call the Business Card Service Desk. We will block the ICS Business App for you.
- Also contact your provider immediately to have your SIM card blocked. Sometimes it is also possible to have all the data on your phone removed remotely.